Saturday, March 9, 2013

Start them young.

============================================================


The first time I saw this kid, he was so little, I remember him crying when Jay-r E. just pulled him in a gremlin
short board contest and he was crying because he don't know how to surf, swim and almost drown.

After the first Time to Hang event,  he personally approach me and ask if he may join the long board 
contest next year, he then said he will practice and  will go to school so he can qualify for the said next event. 

Now at the recently concluded Time to Hang 2, he made it until the semi-finals, and just came short of a set wave so he'll make it to the 6-9 y.o. boys division finals.

I personally chose him to be awarded the most stylish surfer of our event. Why?, look at those cuffed hands that reminds me of Miki Dora. He even copied some of the styles of his Kuya's and wowed the audience 
when he rides that 10 ft. board borrowed from his uncle Mickey boy. 

Enjoy




I will post the rest of the Time to Hang 2 photos as soon as I can. 


No comments:

Post a Comment