Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Down south PI, truly tropical.


This is where I surfed during my 5-day stay down south PI.
Every 6 in the morning, I walk almost a kilometer from where I stay to the spot fronting a white house.
Wave condition? Super glassy, fast left and rights with height just above waist; sets can reach up to shoulder high. This is the clearest water I've experience in my life. Finally, I found a spot down south PI, that's perfect for logging.
I almost forgot, on my last day, I got to surf alongside a whale shark, which I've mistaken for a Dugong. As a paddled nearer to the creature, it appears to be bigger and bigger. My companions, Dodong and Eric,both of whom are local grommets, immediately paddled-in shouting, "Kuya tara na, uwi na tayo, Bagisan yan(shark)!"

It was one of the best experiences in my entire surfing life.

Watch out for the complete photos of my surf trip down south.

1 comment: