Tuesday, September 27, 2011

La Union's local version of Mavericks


I've always wanted(and have been waiting for the chance) to take photos of the reef break we locals call the Pudok Point. It's located in front of our backyard, About 5 kilometers away. When it breaks, it breaks really big. It's like Mavericks in Northern California - Not exactly the same but similar to it in a lot of ways.

Pudok Point usually starts to break on the 3rd quarter of the year. I hope somedaywe will see big wavers surf these truly amazing waves.

(Click the image to Enlarge)














I've always dreamt of taking photos of these majestic waves. To get up close and feel the rush it has to offer. Today, with my ever reliable (though worn-out) camera, I did get a chance to take some photos of Pudok Point. Not exactly like how i dreamt of. Not yet. But for now,  it's my pleasure to share these untouched waves to both surfers and wave enthusiasts. Enjoy

All photos are owned by MoonshineandSaltwater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment